Top 10 Warning Signs of a Debt Problem (or may become a debt problem)
How do you know if you have a debt problem or are at risk of having debt problem in the not to distant future? As debt experts, here are the things we see most often:
1) You only make the minimum payments
2) Your minimum payments keep getting larger (as you get deeper and deeper into debt)
3) Missed or late payments – being unable to pay debts when due
4) Collection Calls – getting calls from debt collectors
5) Using one creditor to pay another – borrowing more and more to pay existing debts
6) Starting to rely on pay day loans (or other short-term loans with sky high interest rates)
7) Being denied for loans
8) Have little to no savings for emergencies
9) You do not have a clear understanding of how much you owe (to your creditors)
10) Your debts are affecting your relationships, your stress level and may even be having problems sleeping
Do any of these sound familiar? If yes, please call us for a FREE no obligation consultation because we can help you take back control and get out of debt.
Interested In Finding Out More?
Book a free, no obligation consultation with us today!