Meet the Chande Debt Solutions Experts
Chande & Company Inc. was started to provide a more personalized approach to helping individuals get rid of their debts.
When you meet with us, you are not treated like a number and there is no clock ticking. We do not limit our free consultations to just the first hour or first consultation.
We will tailor a debt relief solution that is best for you and don’t offer cookie cutter approach.
This is how we provide you with the best debt solution for you.
Mihir (Mike) Chande
CPA, CA, CIRP, Licensed Insolvency Trustee
Shortly after Mike obtained his Chartered Accountant designation, he joined the insolvency and debt restructuring field. He started his insolvency career with one of Canada’s largest insolvency firms working in the Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring group.
After several years of working with larger firms, Mike started Chande & Company to provide an alternative to those individuals that were looking for a more personalized and understanding debt solution.
- LIT (Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator)
- CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant), Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- CA (Chartered Accountant), Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- CIRP (Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional), Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Bachelor of Arts – Accounting and Economics
- Chande & Company Inc.
- Two small firms, Toronto
- Hoyes Michalos & Associates Inc., Brampton and Mississauga
- BDO Canada Limited (Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring), Mississauga and Toronto
Senior Estate Administrator
Rose is a Certified Estate Administrator and Qualified Insolvency Counselor, with over 20 years experience in the insolvency industry. Her many years of practical experience in both the Bankruptcy and Consumer Proposal process, allows her to provide helpful solutions to a wide range of consumer clients. She understands that the bankruptcy and insolvency process can be difficult and overwhelming to deal with, but it is the first step in helping to achieve future financial success. With her extensive knowledge and dedication, she is able to provide professional assistance to all individuals, creditors and solicitors.
Neel has been in the insolvency industry since 2014 and has experience in Consumer Proposals. She has a Business Administration Diploma (with a major in Accounting) and received her Certificate of Completion in Insolvency Administration. Neel understands how unmanageable debt can impact individuals and looks forward to playing her part in improving the financial lives of the people that we help.
Interested In Finding Out More?
Book a free, no obligation consultation with us today!