WHO IS CHANDE & COMPANY?
Chande & Company Inc. was founded by Mihir (Mike) Chande to provide a more personal approach to helping you solve your debt problems.
Helping people resolve their debts problems is all we do.
- We do not have a corporate insolvency practice with a consumer practice on the side.
- We are not part of a large accounting firm where just “one” of the services we offer is the “debt-business”.
We are licensed by the federal government, never charge any up-front fees and do not set time limits on free consultations. At Chande & Company, all your consultations with us are free (not just the first meeting or the first hour).
We have ten offices conveniently located in the Greater Toronto Area and offer evening and Saturday appointments.
As a boutique firm, we are able to take the time to get to know you and understand your debt problems in greater detail. What does this mean to you? It means:
- You will not be treated like a number but as a person;
- You will not be pressured into moving forward until you are ready;
- Your debt solution will be custom tailored to your needs (not a one size fits all debt solution).
Our team of caring professionals will guide you every step of the way with respect and dignity.
We believe that our more personal tailored approach is probably the reason that last year 100% of the consumer proposals we filed, on behalf of individuals, were accepted by their creditors.
We are here to help
Give us a call at 416.366.3328 or send us a message and we can call you.
Mihir (Mike) ChandeCPA, CA, CIRP, Licensed Insolvency Trustee
Shortly after Mike obtained his Chartered Accountant designation, he joined the insolvency and debt restructuring field. He started his insolvency career with one of Canada’s largest insolvency firms working in the Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring group.
After several years of working with larger firms, Mike started Chande & Company to provide an alternative to those individuals that were looking for a more personalized and understanding debt solution.Read more
- LIT (Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator)
- CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant), Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- CA (Chartered Accountant), Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- CIRP (Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional), Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Bachelor of Arts – Accounting and Economics
- Chande & Company Inc.
- Hoyes Michalos & Associates Inc., Brampton and Mississauga
- BDO Canada Limited (Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring), Mississauga and Toronto
- Two small firms, Toronto
Rose GeroliniSenior Estate Administrator
Rose is a Certified Estate Administrator and Qualified Insolvency Counselor, with over 20 years experience in the insolvency industry. Her many years of practical experience in both the Bankruptcy and Consumer Proposal process, allows her to provide helpful solutions to a wide range of consumer clients. She understands that the bankruptcy and insolvency process can be difficult and overwhelming to deal with, but it is the first step in helping to achieve future financial success. With her extensive knowledge and dedication, she is able to provide professional assistance to all individuals, creditors and solicitors.
Neel ChandeEstate Administrator
Neel has been in the insolvency industry since 2014 and has experience in Consumer Proposals. She has a Business Administration Diploma (with a major in Accounting) and received her Certificate of Completion in Insolvency Administration. Neel understands how unmanageable debt can impact individuals and looks forward to playing her part in improving the financial lives of the people that we help.